Wow man you may want to look http://www.one.com/en/
for real cheap web hosting. Starting up from 1.45 usd a month for 3000 mb. You can find anything that you need. Maybe this will do fine.
My private opinion about one.com
1. It's only virtual server
, so if you want RazorCMS there, you have no problem with chmod for files, you can do everything with your files by FTP, or from Admin area, and you can edit your theme skin and css "on the fly" in File Manager. You can upload your graphics there. You have no any restriction with chmod there.
2. There is only newest PHP 5.3.5 - so if you can not rewrite RazorCMS code for that version of PHP, you can not run there without error notice.
3. Fresh phpinfo():
Linux srv193 2.6.26-2-vserver-amd64 #1 SMP Tue Mar 9 23:51:13 UTC 2010 x86_64
GD Support enabled
GD Version bundled (2.0.34 compatible)
GIF Read Support enabled
GIF Create Support enabled
JPEG Support enabled
PNG Support enabled
Multilanguage supportRegister globals offmax_execution_time 50
(some big php photogaleries will not working)
max_input_time 60 memory_limit 64M
4. HelpDesk is working. I have received an answer next day after my question.
1. It's only virtual server - so you can not edit php.ini file if you need
for a very advanced blade packs. You can not change anything in main configuration.
You have no something like a cpanel etc... to change PHP version etc.
2. You must rewrite some RazorCMS php code to run in this 5.3.5 PHP virtual enviroment
. Version 1.0 and 1.1 will not start without error notice.
"Test before buy" - download localhost: Wamp Server with 5.3.4 PHP for testing, rewrite_mod turn on there. If you can install Razor on Wamp localhost on your hardisk - you can buy this hosting.
3. You must rewrite htaccess file and SEFURL blade pack if you want this. Oryginal are not working there.
4. For my www, it's very slow hosting. About 10-20s to come and log in from Poland. But works
5. Forget about more advanced blade packs there - but for a very simple www service - it is good, if you don't need no more. It's not hosting for a big service with Drupal or Joomla, or any other big forum.