Updating my status :)

Any off topic chat not related to anything, no spamming please.

Updating my status :)

Postby StaticExtasy » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:43 am

Just an update for everyone who follows my posts,

My Gaming rig that i built earlier this year decided it was going to throw a problem at me, the video card apparently has lost its mind and my pc no longer posts so i sent that out for repairs with XFX and now i'm stuck with no games except for my consoles lol :(

Anyways i've been going through some major changes in life i'm currently trying to find a new place of residence for my family so i have literally dropped a bomb on my life right now trying to do multiple things, i'm still checking the forums here but i might not always respond to them. I would really like to thank Adminer for everything he does on here and all the hard work he does with supporting people. Great guy.

If anyone is curious on what my gaming rig is that i built heres the specs:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition 3.4GHZ 8MB Cache (Overclocked to 3.88GHZ)
GPU: XFX Radeon HD5870 1GB
HDD: 60GB SSD(loaded with the OS for faster boot times) + 500GB HDD
MOBO: MSI 890FXA-GD70
RAM: 4GB CORSAIR DOMINATOR 2x2GB DDR3
-StaticExtasy
Michael P.
DMH Computers
mike@dmhcomputers.com
StaticExtasy

Re: Updating my status :)

Postby smiffy6969 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:00 am

I second that, well done adminer.....

I have also been going through several things, you all may or may not know that I do have a young boy with several issues, so things can be a little hectic at times although he is doing better than ever. I am also taking a hatchet to my life, and have done some drastic things lately, but they needed to be done. I am also between jobs too, so please excuse my fleeting in and out.

change is good, otherwise it stagnates..... nothing lasts forever.

here's to the future.

smiffy
smiffy6969

Postby StaticExtasy » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:15 pm

smiffy6969 wrote:here's to the future.

cheers to that.
-StaticExtasy
Michael P.
DMH Computers
mike@dmhcomputers.com
StaticExtasy

Postby Adminer » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:14 pm

smiffy6969 wrote:I second that, well done adminer.....

:oops: Thank you very much, but I do only what I can do. It's my little "feedback", because I have found RazorCMS as a very good tool - one of the best from many flat database CMS (I have probably one of the most bigger collection of the flat CMS on the world - so I know about it :lol: ), and when I receive some goodies - so... it's the only one way for many thanks for RazorCMS.
You should know, that RazorCMS was (and is) my bigest inspiration to learn more. When I came here on this forum, I have a big problem to write a single post here. I'm form Poland, and I don't use english at all after ending my high school many years ago - so I'm very sorry if you may have a problem to understand me :oops: But I'm not ashamed if I can help - please forgive me my bad english (if you can not correct it, what I want (please, tell me about it on PM to correct), because I don't want to create a bad impression about this forum :ugeek: . And the truth is, that i'm "hunting" here for more blade packs :mrgreen:

Regards
Adminer

Postby smiffy6969 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:55 pm

I can only say one thing..... I only know one polish word, and it is white, fluffy, cold and happens at christmas time....

so you beat me hands down.

I have always said, I respect those that try more than those that don't, so on that score I respect you more than me because my polish is crap (not sure how its spelt but the word is shniiirg, or something like that).

As a side note, one of my best friends is polish, I should tap him up for some lessons.

so, lets try and sort this forum out a bit.

smiffy
smiffy6969

Return to Off-Topic Discussions