razorCMS V3.1.4 ALPHA

Latest news and announcements about razorCMS and the community.

razorCMS V3.1.4 ALPHA

Postby smiffy6969 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:46 pm

Hiya,

Well the last few releases have been very well packed with changes, bug fixes and I can honestly say we are probably ready for a BETA release.

I will be thinking hard if I should be releasing a BETA this weekend or next, I am trying to get documentation and extensions ready but this is an uphill struggle, you guys need to have a workable version so I think I am going to release a BETA very very soon.

This will mean after the BETA is released, we can pretty much be happy that things are secure enough, checked enough, there are no gaping issues and that from that point all releases will be much longer between release and will always come with an upgrade.

Once the BETA is ready, I will swap the sites around, making V3 the default site. I will leave the forum open for comments with the aim of longer future posts at some point.

I will be creating a simple forum for V3, until such time I can create a file based forum extension for razorCMS which may take time, I want to do a calander extension and things like google add extensions next.

So that sabout it guys and girls, if it isn't this weekend it will be next. I just have one more site to sort out first which will be a good test.

The new razor site is created, running well on V3 and I am very happy with how it's going.

won't be long, one week max.

smiffy
smiffy6969

Re: razorCMS V3.1.4 ALPHA

Postby smiffy6969 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:47 pm

PS if you don't know, v3.razorcms.co.uk is the v3 current home
smiffy6969

Return to News and Announcements