Latest upgrade 3.3.6

Latest news and announcements about razorCMS and the community.

Latest upgrade 3.3.6

Postby smiffy6969 » Sun May 11, 2014 7:56 pm

Hiya,

Just a quick note about the latest update.

So we have had a few updates in quick succession lately, the main reason for this was getting the system to a state that I needed for the non tech savvy user. With this latest update we are now in a good position with the introduction of the extension repository. The latest update will now allow us to search read and install extensions from the main archive http://archive.razorcms.co.uk

No more downloading to updated, no more downloading to extend, we can now manage the system through the system. My main aim to to allow non savvy users to easily manage the system without having to be a guru in FTP or having to even understand about what files go where, what download to choose etc.

We are now in the best position ever, as there are not a huge amount of CMS's out there at present allowing this kind of control right from the system, sure some of the big boys do, but so do we now.

I will be slowing down on the updates a bit now.... as I am more than happy with the addition of this latest upgrade.

ta

smiffy
smiffy6969

Return to News and Announcements