Compatible browsers

General chit chat about razor, not specifically related to a topic but about razorCMS

Compatible browsers

Postby kentaur » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:52 pm

Hi, I noticed that out of my four browsers on my Macs and iPad, iPhone, only one is compatible with razorCMS admin features. Actually, only one would allow me login.

I wonder if there is a list of compatible browsers for various platforms?

An example: I just upgraded to the latest version of Chrome on my iPad mini. I tried to login, but could not.

Thanks for your help.
kentaur

Re: Compatible browsers

Postby smiffy6969 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:25 pm

Main website http://razorcms.co.uk/ tells you all modern browsers and IE9 and up.

If you are having an issue with IE9 and up.... or having trouble with any non IE browser, I would love to hear specific details, versions, operating systems, where is the system installed (local or host), any information you can supply will help.

I do know of a bug in the latest version of IOS running the latest version of safari, that is a log in issue. Maybe this streches to chrome. I think it is maverick?

I do plan to solve this at some point, but it will require a shift in design flow, I may well write this as web component (polymer), haven't decided yet.

ta

smiffy
smiffy6969

Re: Compatible browsers

Postby kentaur » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:30 pm

Hi, thanks for yor reply. I will do my best to come with the info On this issue.

Best.
kentaur

Return to General Discussions