SlimBox 2 system blade and jQuery

Help configuring, installing and using blade packs.

SlimBox 2 system blade and jQuery

Postby Frank3k » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:58 am

Hello,
I've been using RazorCMS for a couple of weeks now; it's by far the best PHP-only CMS that I've found (and I think I've tried them all).

I'm currently running RazorCMS in VirtualBox, using the Turnkey Linux LAMP stack appliance.

I tried the LightWindow gallery blade and while it has quite a few features, I found it to be slow and I couldn't disable the opening animation - which adds to the slowness.

Slimbox 2 (http://www.digitalia.be/software/slimbox2#demo) is a much smaller Lightbox clone. It doesn't have the features of LightWindow, but it's small and fast. I made a Slimbox 2 system blade, but I could only get it to work if I also included it's own copy of jQuery. This is what the relevant portion of my working Slimbox2.php looks like:

// blade - add script link to public head xhtml //
function addScriptSlimBox() {
echo '<script type="text/javascript" src="blade_packs/system_SlimBox/javascript/jquery-1.7.2.min"></script>';
echo '<script type="text/javascript" src="blade_packs/system_SlimBox/javascript/slimbox2.js"></script>';
}

Is there a way of calling the RazorCMS copy of jQuery? I tried to point the link above to the jquery1.6.4.min.js in the RazorCMS Script directory and managed to get Razor to crash. Slimbox 2 won't work without explicitly including jQuery.

Thanks!

Frank
Frank3k

Re: SlimBox 2 system blade and jQuery

Postby Adminer » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:23 am

Hi!

SlimBox2 bladepack:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1245

Regards
Adminer

Pagination for News Viewer

Postby stonjohn4 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:21 am

I've installed the news viewer which does almost everything I want it to... except I have 22 news articles, which makes for a very long page if in "ALL" mode.

So I had assumed that when you select "5" on the in page blade thing, that it shows the 5 latest articles with a "Next 5 articles" or similar link the the next articles at the bottom of the list so splitting them over 4-5 pages? Is that correct? If so, is there a setting I should check some where? So far I've not found anything.

If not - I guess all I can do, is split everything down to sub menu and create new pages arranged by Years or similar?

Thanks
"stonjohn4"
stonjohn4

Postby lourencohen » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:34 am

I am also experiencing the same issue here. Is there a way of calling the RazorCMS copy of jQuery? Slimbox 2 won't work without including jQuery, so I need someone to share the jquery to add. Thanks for your help.

time warner cable tv guide
Thanks louren
Last edited by lourencohen on Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
lourencohen

Postby Adminer » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:52 am

Hi!

Here it is: jquery blade pack. It should be the first activated blade pack in your razorCMS instalation. Please test it.

Regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Adminer

Return to Blade Packs