Thank You!

Have something to say about razorCMS, we're all ears.

Thank You!

Postby ghowey » Fri May 29, 2015 9:28 pm

For the past several months I have toyed around with Open Source CMS's that require no database, and I must say razorCMS is superb! I have tried at least a dozen and was becoming frustrated with the entire prospect, and along comes razorCMS to save the day! It very easily does everything I need and is not an administrative or installation nightmare. Thank You very much for your efforts, and I am here to stay!
ghowey

Re: Thank You!

Postby smiffy6969 » Sat May 30, 2015 3:12 pm

No problem....

I have been a bit lapse round here lately..... I am working on some things though that will benefit razorCMS a lot. Fed up with the state of frameworks out there at the moment, I am attempting to roll a framework for use instead of angular.... I played with polymer for a while, hoping to maybe shift the system over to polymer js, but I am just fed up with either learning a new tool like angular, only to be relearning again for angular 2....

Polymer was a similar story, started to port the system to polymer, only to have the devs kill off required features like template it's... I am fed up with js frameworks, so I have took what I need and am attempting to generate something that razor can use, polyfilling for features not yet present.....

Rambling aside, I will be spending some time nailing this now, in the hope I can finally get razor on something solid, giving me more time to expand it and less time keeping it up to date with the latest breakages that other frameworks give.

We will not be getting a new version for a short while until I have solved this, but then I should be back with something sweat for razorCMS..... Of course any changes going forward to razor will always be comparable since we shifted to sqlite for storage, so you guys will not notice unless you look under the hood.

Stick around.....

Paul
smiffy6969

Return to Compliments and Complaints