Communication

Talk about all extensions including themes.

Communication

Postby kentaur » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:59 pm

Hi, I guess I miss out on something still with extensions, because although I menaged to install (manual) this contact form, but it would not send the message.

Thanks a lot for your help.
kentaur

Re: Communication

Postby smiffy6969 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:07 pm

First of all, I see a pattern here of manual installations that don't seem to be working.

Can you please tell me what is not working for the extension auto installer... why are you not using it? Is there some reason?

Next... details please. Telling me something doesn't work is about as much use as a chocolate fire guard ;)

I need to know how it is not working, what happens leading to the issue, during the issue and after the issue. If you are using this on local setup, it most certainly will fail, as your local setup will probably not have mail setup correctly on the host. If it is on a shared server, well it could be more complicated. I am willing to bed either a bad manual install, or bad config on the server, but i need specifics please.

Also check your logs.... if no log present, then no logs made.

/storage/logs/razor_error_logs.php (but don't post here, PM me)

smiffy
smiffy6969

Postby kentaur » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:14 pm

I wiil reinstall the extension using the one-click option. I will also provide more details. For now I can only say the portal is installed on a shared server of a very reputable hosting service.

Thanks
kentaur

Postby beregok » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:25 pm

I took a feedback form on the Ukrainian language
You can see it here
http://beregok.tk/contact
beregok

Postby smiffy6969 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:42 pm

cool ;)
smiffy6969